SC-SLP 40FM PREMIER DRIVE-IN SYSTEM [PREMIER Screen + Console + FM Transmitter+ LASER Projector], includes:
One (1)- EPIC E-SLP 40 PREMIER Inflatable frame – (43’ x 26’ x 10’-6”) – Constructed of 28 oz. 1000 denier heavy duty, tear resistant vinyl coated polyester. NFPA 701, IFR materials, rated for safe operation in up to 25 mph winds. All seams hot air welded & reinforced at pressure points. Back support legs on frame for hands-free inflation, & handles for easy positioning before tethering. Pressure release valve automatically controls pressure in the frame to guard against inadvertent over inflating. Proprietary frame fabrication methods eliminate sag at top of viewing surface. Six additional support tubes are built-in for strongest wind resistance & refined appearance. Frame is built specially for use with the 3040 Dual-Vista™screen surface which can be used in either Cinemascope (2.39:1) or Widescreen (16:9) format.
- Includes all nylon tethers & extra added D-Ring Tie down points, (6) steel ground stakes & 4lb hammer.
- Two (2) B2000 pumps & hoses w/2” adapters for fastest inflation/deflation. (One pump is provided as a back-up)
- Highest quality border / skirt made with premium Neoprene material “like a wetsuit”
- Includes Heavy-duty screen transport bag with reinforced pocket to safely store surface
- Includes comprehensive instruction manual, repair kit, & ongoing technical support
- 3-year Warranty on EPIC Screen & 1-year Warranty on Air Pumps
One (1)- EPIC PREMIER Specialty Screen Surface – Dual-Vista™Cinemascope (2.39:1) or Widescreen (16:9) format.
Includes two options for projection: Includes One (1)- EPIC 3040A theatrical quality, machine-washable solid screen surface featuring our Quik- Zip™ attachment method.
- Use Option A (Front or Rear Projection). 33’-2” diagonal, Widescreen 16:9 HD format, with viewing picture size of 31” x 17′-6”
- Use Option B (Front Projection). 42’ diagonal, Cinemascope 2.39:1 HD format, with viewing picture size of 38’-10” x 16’-3″
One (1)- EPIC PREMIER ShowCase™ A/V Console in Hard Case, all components pre-wired, ready to plug & play. Built-in LED gooseneck discrete console work light & Retractable AV Shelf for projector or laptop. Components include:
- One (1)- Professional power conditioner with digital meter, surge protection, 8 outlets & lights
- Two (2)- Professional Blu-ray Players, rack mounted, up-scales DVD to HD, with remote
- One (1)- Professional Handheld wireless microphone with rack mounted receiver
- One (1)- Professional 6 channel audio mixer
- Two (2)- HDMI LCD Preview Monitors
- One (1)- ShowCase™ A/V Console Gig Stand with storage and rolling wheel casters
One (1)- EPIC PREMIER Projector (LASER Style) – 8,500 Lumen High Definition 1080p Projector with remote and:
- One (1)- Standard Projector Lens
- One (1) – Heavy-duty Adjustable Project-O-Stand
- One (1)- ABS Molded Carry Case
PREMIER System Accessories Kit:
- Extension cords: One (1)-100’, One (1)-50’, Two (2)-25’ single outlet cords & One (1)-25’ triple outlet cord
- One (1) Rock-n-Roller Multi-Cart 8-in-1 System Transporter w/steel tube frame, Loading capacity of 700 lbs and includes a carpeted deck for screen’s protection, while stored in carry bag during transport
- Comprehensive instruction manual, repair kit, & ongoing technical support
- Manufacturer’s warranty carries on all other electronics
- FM Transmitter – Selectable FM frequency 5W 88-108MHZ
- Includes Detachable Antenna Low Power High Rangse/span>
The complete drive-in system above includes all the equipment needed to produce a drive-in movie for audio to be heard in the audience’s vehicle through the use of the included FM transmitter. Speakers for audience not inside the vehicle are not included.Please request PREMIER 15″ Speaker Kit as an add-on with Drive-In Complete Systems (+$2,425.99):
(Not Included) EPIC PREMIER 15″ Speaker Kit – top-quality & high performance sound system, 2800 watts total!
-Two (2)-15” Portable powered bi-amplified professional speakers: weather resistant, & lightweight
-Two (2) 50’ XLR speaker cables
-Two (2) padded speaker covers with zippered fronts-makes setup easy, eliminates the need for removing cover.
-Two (2) Professional lightweight aluminum speaker stands with padded carry bag
-2-Year Warranty, (Extendable to 3 Years with Online Registration)